Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baby Gift Bag

This is the bag which I made to place all the cute baby items in for my friend. I already had the b (plus a few more), so no need to purchasing one. In my scrapbooking supplies, these types of bags are a true must have. Creating something unique, including the bag is fun. The image of the baby in the carriage is from the Cricut Cartridge Car Decal. Sorry, but my mind has left me and can't remember  which cart I used for the words. My hope is that you all will start creating your own works of art on gift bags. Enjoy!!



Think Outside of the Box!!

Blessings,
Carol

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, I'm sure your friend will love it. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol