Monday, October 3, 2011

Nifty Fifties Cartridge

Good morning everyone!! Hope this new week is finding you all well. Last week we had a nice trip to Disneyland. The weather was beautiful and crowds were very low. Today's project is created using the Nifty Fifties Cricut Cartridge. Using all papers from Die Cuts With a View (this brand of paper works well on the Cricut Expression mats). I thought I would try more of a layering technique with my photos. Hope your inspired. Enjoy!!





Remember think outside of the box today.

Blessings,
Carol

3 comments:

  1. Carol,
    Great layout, I love the colors
    Welcome back!
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Carol. I have this cart and maybe used it once...thank you for the inspiration.
    I hope you join us for Link Up for Pink! :) We have over $3K (153 prizes) to giveaway!
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol beautiful layout. Love the colors

    Happy Crafting AJ!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol