Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Nice Bible Bag

With my nice new sewing machine, I have made a nice Bible bag for my son. It actually is a Christmas present. I think he will enjoy having a place to keep his bible in one place. Sometimes he has to search the house for where he left it last.

All the material that I sew with is found at my local thrift store. Why pay full price when you can find it for less. Using the money that God gives my family wisely is very important.

Hope you like the idea of this little bag. It was simple to make. Surf the internet for FREE patterns. That is where I found this one.

Have a great day!!
 
Blessings,
Carol
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol