Grocery shopping can get myself and the children tired and grouchy too. Thursday we went grocery shopping. We actually stopped at 5 places!!! Post office, thrift store, KIA garage, Winco and Sams Club. Phew! That was alot of stops. Well, the three of us rejoiced that we had the money to purchase our groceries, vintage fabric, postage stamps to mail or letters, and the car was fixed for free (small recall issue). Much to be thankful to the Lord for. Our day was very tiring BUT, we were joyful, thankful and so glad we had food to eat. Try being thankful to God in the little details and He can do much in your life.
Again, I stretched our food to created some really tasty meals for just pennies. Oh yes, they were healthy dishes too. In doing this, I can big shop about once every 5 weeks or so.
I just love it when I find vintage fabrics or any good fabric for that matter. The price was right in my book.
- Pork ribs, potatoes, salad, fruit
- Taco soup (with the left over chicken I had baked)
- Sausage, potato, zucchini bake (made from left over breakfast meal)
- Breakfast, sausage, eggs, potatoes
- Fend for yourself night (whatever was in the fridge)
- Left over pork ribs with rice bake.