Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Awesome Deal!!

My fellow scrapbookers, crafters, cardmakers and more; Boy did I find an awesome deal today. Your asking where did Carol get this deal and what on earth did she get. Well, I purchased the following at Custom Crops, just click on the words and you will arrive at their site.

 5 Cricut Cartridges listed below for the following prices. I ended up with free shipping. Yes, I called my husband first to get the "OK" to purchase. We both agreed the price was absolutely right. I only purchase my image cartridges when I can find them on sale, otherwise they are just too expensive. Never have I paid more than $26.00 for any of my cartridges.

Disney Tinkerbell & Friends  $21.00

Give A Hoot  $23.00

WinterWoodlands $20.00

Pooh & Friends $21.00

Freshly Picked $23.00

Honestly these prices are so hard to beat. WooHoo!! Saved Tons of Money!!!

Have a Happy Creative Day.

Blessings,
Carol

1 comment:

  1. Finding a great deal is always an awesome feeling. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol