Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Accomplishments From Last Week

Busy week it has been. We started our Summer homeschooling again, after a long break of house selling. Things did have to be pushed to the side for a while. The Lord was really gracious to us during that time. It feels good to be back on track and getting things accomplished around the rental cottage. I have even put some photos up of the cute cards I made with my kids this week. We enjoy making the cards and having them ready in a box to send when one is needed. So much better than purchasing a card.

Lately, I have been thinking about how I am using my time wisely. Honestly lately it has been a bit crazy with the move and getting settled. My heart wants to glorify God in how my time is spent. I will keep you updated on what steps have been taken in order to accomplish this important change in my life.

Super Delicious Gluten Free Banana Nut Muffins

Perfect Gluten Free Oatmeal Millet Bread

The cards my children and I made. We used my embossing machine from Sizzix and fun templates from Cuttlebug.




  • I made homemade chicken pot pie, used up phyllo dough sheets I have had in the freezer since last November.
  • I made a double batch of gluten free millet oatmeal bread, and pumpkin muffins. Family loves these
  • Made a spaghetti with italian sauce, then ate leftovers another day.
  • Really focused on how my time is spent. I find that my accomplishments this last week were were more than they had been in quite a while.
  • We had homemade vegetarian chili from dried beans in my bulk buckets. The best way to re-hydrate beans is in the pressure cooker. I just cook them for 15 minutes and they are pretty soft.
  • Took a few more things out of boxes from the garage.


Have a wonderful day!!

Blessings,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol