Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Stepping Out Of My Comfort Zone

Well, there are many times the Lord stretches my life. Mainly on a daily basis with my children and husband. If he does not sanctify me, I will get stale in  my walk with him. The type of personality I have is; to keep things simple, if it is not broke don't fix it, homebody, keep to what I know how to do well. Last week, I wanted to try making some simple crochet flowers. Turning to YouTube, I found several videos. Also, I am a very visual person. So saying that, I watched one video at a time with my crochet hook and yarn. During the video I would also take down exact directions. When I finished the flower, I then stapled it to my paper with the directions. This was very helpful. Below is one of the pages and example.

Trying new things that do not cost any money is great. I believe the internet can be used in a good way instead of the bad way many people use it for. The Lord gave us the technology, so lets us it for His glory.



Praying your day is wonderful!

Blessings,
Carol





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol