Saturday, October 12, 2013

How To Use Sausage Links Instead Of Hamburger

The price of hamburger is so expensive anymore. What do I do when I have no hamburger??? Well, I am able to find sausage links at Sam's Club for reduced for quick sale. The price ends up being much lower than hamburger per pound.

What I do is just place the sausage in the pan and break it up into tiny pieces. I use the sausage in spaghetti sauce, potato bake, cornmeal quiche, add to scrambled eggs and many more meals. My family enjoys all the meals that I make with using sausage instead of hamburger.

In encourage you to become creative in how you cook. By researching the internet for recipes that have hamburger. You never know how yummy they can be by replacing the hamburger with sausage. Use what you have on hand. Substitution can be a good thing.

Happy cooking in your kitchens. Think outside the box. Cooking can be fun and healthy.

Blessings,
Carol




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol