Tuesday, May 31, 2011

12 X 12 Page Using Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge

Well it is Tuesday here in overcast Northern California. Wishing for some sunshine so our garden will just start growing well. Today's project is from a couple of years ago. I am two years behind in my albums, catching up currently. Anyways, I thought I would use my Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge. There are alot of cute garden type images perfect for the photos which are used.

Just cut 1 - 3 in Rabbit, 1 - 3 1/4 in Icon Rabbit Shift and Icon Rabbit for basket and apple. Cut 1 2 3/4 in Tigger Icon and Icon Shift for Vegetable Parts.

Super easy, cute and fun. Use your imagination and see what you will come up with. Hope your day is a happy one.


Blessings,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol