Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pretty Dragonfly Wedding Card

This is a bit late in the posting. But, you know better late than never. Last week we had alot of appointments to take care of for our foster to adoption process. We are almost done with our certification for the fostercare part. Keep praying for us please. We appreciate them so very much.

Cute card for our friends daughter who recently married. This time I used the Paisley Cricut Cartridge. There are alot of super fun images on this cartridge. Again, I must say my Cricut Expression Machine was the best gift my husband ever gave me. I am able to do so many fun and creative projects with it.


Supplies Needed;

Paisley Cricut Cartridge

Sparkly and Plain Cardstock

Sparklie Glue



Instructions;

Cut 1- 2 in Dragonfly, Shift, layer1 Shift. This gives you all the parts of the dragonfly. Cut 1- 1/2 in Mushroom 3 Word, Word Shadow Shift. This cuts out the word "Wonderful" and the shadow for the word.

Premade card 4.25 H 5 1/2 W. I have a package of premade cards that I used now and then.

Cut a piece of cardstock for a mat that is just a little smaller than the card. Emboss the mat.

Assemble all the pieces and place on the card as shown in the photo. Just add little eyes and mouth. Use the glitter glue for the little cheeks. With a pen add details around the edge of the card.


Cute and easy card. The dragonfly image is a really fun one. Remember think outside of the box when creating. You never know what will appear in your creations.



Enjoy,
Carol

7 comments:

  1. The dragon fly is cute......love its face. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolo,
    Your card is so cute, I love the little dragonfly. Happy to hear everything is going ok.
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol,
    Just me again,
    I have an award on my blog for you
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Stacy, I will stop on by for my award.

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tracey for the sweet comment. Hope you are well.
    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how simple this card is. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol