Friday, May 27, 2011

Self Portrait Using simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge

Good afternoon everyone. I apologize for not posting any projects in a while. Next week my husband and I will be officially certified Foster Parents, and working on the adoption part now. We are so excited!! God has many wonderful things for us as a family. Looking foward to more precious children in our home.

Alright the projects are comming. School is out now and there is more time for fun stuff. I hope you enjoy my projects.



This 12 X 12 scrapbook page is created using the Simply Charmed Cartridge. Cut 1 - 3 in Sun 1, layer. I embossed the circle of the sun and used glitter glue for the the smile. Loved the glasses, they are super cute.

My daughter decided to take a self portrait. When I was downloading the photos all I could do was laugh. Those special moments is the life of our family. Enjoy this project and remember to think out of  box. Be creative!!









Blessings,
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol