Monday, February 28, 2011

Scrapbooking Room, "How I love Thee"

We all have our special little place in which the creative moments happen. Mine is very very small and chocked full of great things to work with. Several years back my husband (who is a contractor) put up all the great shelves in there. They are full as you can see. Not only is this my place, but my children are scrapbookers and crafters also. Boy am I blessed! I would love to see what your creative places look like. Make a post with a link to your photo or site. Have a wonderful day in your special creative place.

    Blessings,
Carol











3 comments:

  1. Carol,
    It may be small, but it is very organized. I love it. My room is 12 x 12, and sometimes I wish it were smaller. The more space I have, the more stuff it will fill which is not always a good thing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice. looks like a bright , cheery & well organized spot! A wonderful place to create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. Would love to see some photos of your rooms.

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol