Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tim Holtz Start To Finish 2011


Hello everyone, today is my posting of the Tim Holtz Start to Finish 2011. The technique which I used was layering stamped images, smashing brads, and painting grunge board. This fun Start to Finish challenge is good for me. Starting to learn some new techniques that I did not not know how to do before. It was fun!! Enjoy.


All you need to do is go toTim Holtz blog (click on the word blog) and on the left side scroll down until you see the 12 Days of Christmas tags. Click on 2007 and get started You can join in anytime. You do not have to make them Christmas themes. As you can see I am made this one with a different theme.






   Blessings,
Carol

3 comments:

  1. Great layout. I love your background. It looks like a fun time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol,
    Such a cute layout. Thanks for sharing the pics with us
    Hugs
    sTacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background, love your layouts Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol