Thursday, March 17, 2011

Easter Goodie Bag Made With The Cricut Cartridge "Give A Hoot"

Good afternoon everyone!! Hope you all are having a nice day. Here in Northern California, we actually have a bit of sunshine. This winter has been crazy. Our rainfall totals are over our normal. So needless to say, my little family feels a bit water logged.

Anyways, today I am posting a really cute Easter Goodie Bag using the Cricut Cartridge "Give A Hoot". This was fun and easy to make. This is part of mypinkstamper.com Blog Hop. The paper bag that I used are ones that I have had for about 5 years. When I purchased them it was cheaper to get 500 count than smaller amounts. This project is using what you have in your scrapbooking creative room!! My hope is that you all will enjoy this project.

Supplies Needed;

Cricut Cutting Machine

Cricut Cartridge; Give A Hoot

Solid  and Sparklie Cardstock

Sparklie Gems & Pearls

Sure Cuts A Lot or Design Studio

Blade 6, Speed Low or Med, Pressure High



Instructions;

With your solid cardstock cut a 5.5 X 7 in mat and a 4.5 X 6 in mat (emboss this one). With the embossed one use decorative scissors to cut the part that did not get embossed. Cut 2 X 1.5 in mat for writing the name.

Cut 1- 3 in Rabbit 1 and (shift), and (shadow). Cut 1- 3 in Rabbit 1 (accent) and (accent shift) for the flower. Make sure to use the multi cut on the flower pieces. The sparklie paper need the extra cut.

I used my Sure Cuts A Lot program for the words "Happy Easter".

 Start putting large mat then the smaller embossed mat on the paper bag. Assemble the images glue to the mats as shown in the photo. Add the sparklie gems and pearls. Write name.

If you don't happen to have or find paper bags like this just used the ones for lunches. I have some on those lunch bags from Sams Club near my home.

I loved this creation. My children are going to be sooo excited to get this filled with candy in their Easter Basket this year.



Blessings,
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Carol,
    This is such a cute project, and I am sure your kids will love it
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacy. You have a nice weekend too.

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol