Sunday, March 6, 2011

What is coming up the next couple of weeks

Hi everyone, hope your weekend has been a good one. Ours in California has been overcast and today pretty rainy. Later this evening I will post a project. Girl Scout site sales is keeping us busy. Yes, it is "Cookie Time" again. This week I will be figuring out how to get a video and posting one of those.

Also, a big thank you to those following my site. I truly appreciate your comments, friendship and creativity. I want to give away my Blog Candy soon. If you would not mind, let people know about my site. I am hoping to hit 30 followers soon, so the goodies can be given away.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Blessings,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol