Sunday, March 6, 2011

Luck of The Irish Challenge

Over at the Creative Scrapbooking Diva Site (I have a link on the right side of my blog), I am participating in the "Luck of the Irish" challenge. This 12 X 12 page was very simple and fun. You could even make a large flower and create the same idea on the page. Think outside of the box, for you never know what will appear. Enjoy!!


Items Needed;

Cardstock (solid) and Printed Paper

Sparklie Glue

Cricut Expression Machine

SVG Files

Sure Cuts A Lot or Design Studio Program



Instructions;

On the internet I searched and found 2 SVG files. The shamrock and pot of gold. To make the shamrock large, I grabbed one corner and about filled the 12 X 12 screen mat. The pot of gold was about 6 inches. Cut everything out and glue together, then onto the 12 X 12 solid piece of cardstock.

For the  sparklie accents, just add where I did or put them somewhere else on the page.







 Blessings,
Carol

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the big shamrock too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol,
    Super cute. I love the extra large shamrock.
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol