Monday, August 20, 2012

Changes

In life there can be so many different changes. Some are good and some not so good. For my family this year has been interesting. Work was a bit slow for my husband, my van has been having issues, and God continues to take care of our daily needs. Proverbs 3:5-12 is a favorite for me. Trusting when things in my life don't seem to be going how I should think they should. God is completly in control and has only the best for my family. Knowing that there are many others we know and don't know who are experiencing many of the same struggles.

I decided to change my blog not to just have scrapbooking ideas, but include sewing projects, blogging and everyday life things. Changing the background and fonts were a good change too. I really love the FREE backgrounds that are on the internet.

Hoping your day is filled with much joy and thankfulness for a new day.

Blessings,
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your new creations - I love changes - thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a mulitcrafter, too! I think creativity just kind of oozes over into lots of different categories and it's hard to keep it to just one thing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol