Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My New Sewing Machine!!!!

Ok, I am 45 years old and just received my first ever NEW sewing machine from my precious husband just a few weeks ago. My new machine is a Brother 80 stitch computer machine. It still has a pedal but, you pick the stitches by pressing buttons. I love my Brother sewing machine!! I have worn out the last two Singer machines within the last 24 years.

For as long as I have been married (24 years), I do alot of sewing for Christmas. Handmade gifts are a must in my household. You never know what the holiday time will be like. My husband is self employed. Our children love to see what Mommy has made in the Christmas Shoppe (Scrapbooking Room). Recently a friend had her fifth child and I made her two burp rags. On the internet is where I had found a great simple pattern. Best of all it was FREE!! I love FREE stuff.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol