Monday, August 27, 2012

Feeling a bit like Fall...........................

My goodness, here is beautiful Northern California it feels like Fall. Yesterday was beautiful too. My family and I attended a baptism for several people from church. It was such a huge blessing to see these people profess their faith and then baptized. My God is doing many wonder things in the lives of others around us and in our family too.

School starts for us next Monday. I am really excited to see what God has planned for the kids and I. Still waiting for a few books to arrive from Ebay. Yes, I am a frugalista. Used books are the only way to go in this economy.

Hoping your day is wonderful and Blessed.
 
Blessings,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments. Love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Happy Creating!!

Blessings,
Carol